1/6/08

Low-energy bulbs 'cause migraine'

"These bulbs do trigger migraines for some of our members - it's either the flickering, or the low intensity of the light, causing eye strain."
I think the report might be right. Sometimes I can notice that the fluorescent has a "flickering" effect and it is very uncomfortable.
The “flickering” might cause eyes tired and near-sighted.
However, it is come into conflict when we want to reduce the carbon dioxide emissions and minor the bad influence of low-energy bulbs.
When I read this kind of report, I always feel sad about my vision. I hate near-sighted.



Wednesday, 2 January 2008

1 comment:

Greg McCann said...

Alice, in your last sentence, you want to say "I hate being near-sighted"

I always thought that near-sightedness came from reading too much at a young age. I am also near-sighted; I wear contacts or glasses.